Accounting NQV Level 2New Age Training
- Recording Income and Receipts
- Making and Recording Payments
- Preparing Ledger Balances and an Initial Trial Balance
- Supplying Information for Management Control
- Working with Computers
- Contribute to the Maintenance of a Healthy, Safe and Productive Working Environment
- Achieving Personal Effectiveness
1 full day a week over an Academic Year
- Unit 3 is tested by an externally set exam.
- Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 21, 22 and 23 require either workplace Assessment or Simulation in Assessments.
- Progression onto AAT Intermediate, Level 3
In the first instance, please contact us direct in order to confirm course dates and availability. Confirmation of your booking will be issued by return.
Cancellation fees are charged at the following rates:
1 week prior to course: 100%
2 weeks prior to course: 50%
3 weeks prior to course: 25%
All arrangements are by negotiation, in order to provide maximum flexibility for clients.
Comments: If you are looking at a change in career or would like to advance your own personal skills New Age Training can assist you with training in a wide array of courses from beginner to advanced levels. Increasing your skills will very often result in the ability to command a better salary in a broader range of organisations.