Advice and Guidance NVQ Level 2, 3 & 45E Ltd
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
You must be already working in the field, either as a volunteer or an employee.
Advice and Guidance NVQ Level 2, 3 & 4
Level 4 is only for charity workers.
Advice and Guidance NVQ Level 2
Who is this NVQ in Advice and Guidance Level 2 for?
It is suitable for candidates:
- Who have particular customer service and administrative job roles
- Who are working in designated advice or guidance organisations
- Whose role is to provide service to customers and support to practitioners.
The award is particularly suited to those candidates who may wish to progress to become practitioners.
To gain the full NVQ Level 2 in information, advice and guidance, all six mandatory units plus three optional units must be achieved.
Support clients to make use of the advice and guidance
Interact with clients using a range of media
Develop personal performance through delivering customer service
Duration and Cost
3-6 months flexible
Free - eligibility criteria apply
Who is this NVQ in Information, Advice and Guidance Level 3 for?
- Whose work includes clear guidelines in the practice of advice and guidance
- Who are working in designated advice and/or guidance organisations
- Whose role is to provide information that is often inter-preted by others
- To achieve this qualification, candidates must complete three mandatory units and three optional units..
Establish communication with clients for advice and guidance
Support clients to make use of the advice and guidance service
Review own contribution to the service
Duration and Cost:
6-9 months flexible
Eligibility criteria apply
Assessment for Level 2 and 3:
Like all NVQs, this qualification is competence-based. This means that it is linked to a person's ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work.
Achievements for this centre
Free Funded Courses Level 2 NVQ Courses are free. The Learner’s contribution to the price of a Level 3 NVQ Course is £400.00 that can be paid by the learner or the employer.
Students per class: 12