Agriculture and Garden Design Level 1The College of West Anglia
Price on request
- Vocational qualification
What you'll learn on the course
This programme is designed to provide a sound knowledge and skills base and to prepare students for a wide range of careers in the horticulture or agriculture sector sector.
The programme content includes:
- Safe and effective working - to achieve is by online test
- Industrial experience
- Develop performance in land-based industries
- Tractor driving
- Exterior plant establishment and maintenance
- Construction of surfaces and structures
- Handling and storage of tools and materials
You will also take functional skills and there will be the opportunity to undertake additional qualifications.