AutoCAD - Drawing & Design 2012 TutorialeDistance Learning
- Distance Learning
- 80 hours of study
A distance learning course is the ideal way to gain the qualification in AutoCAD 2012. Whether you're looking to go on to further education, improve your job prospects or expand your knowledge, distance learning AutoCAD 2012 Tutorial is a flexible and convenient course, which allows you to comprehensively prepare for an exam or career through home study. What's more, because the distance learning AutoCAD 2012 Tutorial course is a fully comprehensive course, no prior knowledge is required.
Learn features and function of AutoCAD 2012 to create and modify 2D and 3D geometry. Concepts and demonstrations cover beginner, intermediate and advanced topics including display controls, annotation objects, using layers, setting up drawings for print, manipulating reusable content and customizing your AutoCAD interface. David Cohn, with the assistance of Matt Murphy, has put together a highly granular, 39 hour, 640 lessons, video tutorial series. This is perfect for the new AutoCAD user or those upgrading from an earlier version. Follow along in sequence to learn AutoCAD or use the search and custom course building tools to narrow down your area of focus. Whatever their level of expertise, all AutoCAD 2012 users will find this a valuable learning and support tool. For more than 25 years, David Cohn has been merging architecture and design with computer technology. He is well known in the AutoCAD world as the former senior editor of CADalyst magazine, and the author of more than a dozen books on AutoCAD and web design. A former partner in a commercial architectural firm, he is now an independent consultant specializing in AutoCAD and Revit.
Course Key Topics
The AutoCAD 2012 Tutorial is divided into twenty seven comprehensive modules.
Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 2: Drawing Basics
Chapter 3: Drafting settings
Chapter 4: Display Control
Chapter 5: Managiing Layers
Chapter 6: Object Properties
Chapter 7: Utility and Inquiry Tools
Chapter 8: Complex Objects
Chapter 9: Modify Objects - Manipulation Comands
Chapter 10: Modify Objects - Alteration Commands
Chapter 11: Modify Objects - Grips
Chapter 12: 2D Parametric Drawings
Chapter 13: Dimensioning
Chapter 14: Interface Customisation
Chapter 15: Print And Plot Prepration
Chapter 16: Blocks and Attributes
Chapter 17: External References and Reusable Content
Chapter 18: AutoCAD Utilities
Chapter 19: Command Customisation
Chapter 20: 3D Basics
Chapter 21: Creating 3D Objects
Chapter 22: Extruding 2D Objects
Chapter 23: Modifying 3D Mesh Objects
Chapter 24: Working with Surface Objects
Chapter 25: Working with Point Clouds
Chapter 26: Modifying 3D Objects
Chapter 27: Creating Non Printed Output
Our training DVDs put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need. A full-featured training course DVD-ROM covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- No Internet connection is needed because you install and authorize CADLearning directly on your PC.
- No CAD software required.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers AutoCAD 2011 questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files are included in the AutoCAD 2011 training course.
What will CadLearning DVDs do for me?
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning DVDs empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.