Bookkeeping ConceptsWakefield College
Price on request
- Vocational qualification Entry level
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Career Opportunities This course may help you to gain employment as a bookkeeping clerk or in office administration.
Entry Requirements You should have attended our Bookkeeping for Beginners course before enrolling on this programme.
· What happens after requesting information?
The appropriate Course Information leaflet and application form will be sent out shortly.
What you'll learn on the course
Basic IT training
Skills and Training
Teachers and trainers (1)
* Understand single entry bookkeeping
* Know the general principles of VAT
* Understand what is meant by cash and credit transactions
* Understand the principles of coding and batch control
* Understand how to process information in the books of prime entry
* Understand responsibilities when working in a bookkeeping environment
How you will Learn
This is a tutor-led course.
How you will be Assessed
There is no formal assessment, but class activities will be used to ensure that you understand the concepts introduced by the course.