BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Public ServicesCity of Westminster College
Price on request
What you'll learn on the course
Modules may include:
- Public Service Skills
- Employment in the Uniformed Services
- Improving health and fitness for entry to the uniformed public services
- Sport and recreation in the public services
- Crime and it's effects on society
- Career planning for the public services
- Citizenship, the individual and society
City of Westminster College is Central London's Top Vocational FE College. We're located in Central London, minutes from Edgware Road and Paddington tube stations, and we offer over 200 courses across a wide range of subjects. We're Ofsted rated 'Good' and proud to be the first choice for students across Greater London.
We have courses for school leavers (16-18 year-olds) including A-levels and BTECs, courses for adults including short evening classes, NVQs, Apprenticeships and short courses for employers and employees as well as courses for the unemployed to help you get back to work.