Business Continuity PlanningEureka Financial
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Business Continuity Planning is the process through which an organisation ensures the maintenance or recovery of operations, including services to customers, when faced with disruptive events such as natural disasters, technological failures, human error or terrorism. Business continuity is an ongoing priority for big organisations.
This highly practical 2 day course will prepare professionals to effectively mange institutions in times of external disruptions. Through recent case studies and practical exercises you will learn how to identify potential risks and their impact as well as to prepare and implement action plans for your own institution.
Main topics covered:
- Developing BCM framework in an institution
- Managing costs related to BCP
- Managing IT function through Business Continuity Planning
- Human aspect in Business Continuity Management
- Developing an IT Contingency planning
- The 10 commandments of business continuity management
- Developing effective scenarios
- Understanding business and operational risks and interdependencies
- Exploring the Basel principles for business continuity
- Developing effective communication styles in crisis management