Child Protection AwarenessNorth West First Aid
- 6 hours of class
Break down the complexities of child abuse and give you the essential need-to-know information, such as what abuse is, the different types of abuse, identifying possible signs and indicators of abuse and who to turn to should you suspect a child is being maltreated.
Certificate of Attendance
Delegates will receive an awareness of a range of topics:
- The different types of abuse and the effects abuse can have on a child.
- Eliminate misunderstanding by learning about some of the common myths and facts about child abuse.
- Recognising child abuse.
- What to do if an child confides in you and how you can support the child.
- The importance of reporting any concerns you may have about a child.
- Legislation and your organisations responsibilities.
- The importance of good practice to prevent false allegations.
The course duration is six hours.
On successful completion of the course activities and Multiple Choice Question Paper delegates will receive a certificate of attendance from North West First Aid Ltd which is valid for two years.