Clinical Aromatherapy Diploma: In-House Training - Aromatherapy Practical ApplicationThe S.E.E.D. Institute
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
This course can be taken either as a standalone course for those wishing to explore this fascinating topic further, or, as a part of our Aromatherapy Clinical Practitioners Diploma.
No prior experience is necessary to attend this course.
· What happens after requesting information?
On receiving your enquiry we will contact you via telephone to give you the opportunity to discuss your requirements with us. If we cannot reach you via telephone then we will e-mail the course information to you and include a booking form should you decide to go ahead and book with us. We will also leave you our contact details should you wish to get in touch.
What you'll learn on the course
Emotional Stress Relieve
Anatomy and Physiology
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Teachers and trainers (1)
TSI Clinical Practitioner Diploma in Aromatherapy - 1997 Advanced Massage Techniques, Ayurveda, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Pregnancy, Babies & Children Massage, Chinese Foot Massage, Remedial & Sports Massage. PTLLS Teaching Certificate - 2012 CTLLS Teaching Certificate - July 2013
Studies commence at 9.30 a.m. and finish at 4.30/5.00 p.m.
- Practical Blending of Essential Oils
- Practical Applications: compresses, inhalations, oils v creams in preparations
- Fragrance Testing Essential Oils: how to determine therapeutic properties from aroma and the psycho-somatic effect of Essential Oils
- Research Papers: how to understand them
- Therapeutic Cross-referencing
- Therapeutic Relationships: consultations, when to refer clients to other Therapists, empathy v sympathy, how to cope with emotional Clients
- Safety & Contra-indications
- Toxicity: myth v fact
- Lethal Dose
- Stress & Relaxation Techniques, Cross-crawl, Emotional Stress Release and Breast Congestion are addressed, as are Children & Safety, Energy-Flow in the Meridians and Flower Remedies.
After Students have completed this Module and the Distance Learning Modules, theory examinations will be individually arranged and can be taken locally (to the Student).
Aromatherapy Diploma Students can start with the 'in-house' Aromatherapy Practical Module or the 'in-house' Aromatherapy Massage Module or the Distance-learning Modules.