Conflict ManagementTrain In A Day
- Short course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Helen Hinds delivers training and coaching to business leaders, public sector departments heads and key management personnel. Helen is an accredited Myers Briggs Practitioner and an accredited Margerison-McCann Team Management Practitioner. Helen is a Chartered member of the CIPD.
Conflict Management Course Structure
The Conflict Management Training is structured so delegates experience a strong element of practical activities and exercise which reinforce the theoretical content.
Delegates will experience an action biased course content that will equip them with the fundamental knowledge and application of conflict management.
Conflict Management Training Course Overview
Introductions, programme overview, needs & wants.
Conflict Management Basics
- Identifying the root causes of conflict
- Identifying the symptoms of conflict in the workplace
How To Effectively Manage Conflict
- Process for Managing Conflict
- Developing Skills for Managing Conflict
- Role Plays and Activities
Your Experience of Workplace Conflict
- Delegates Share Their Experience of Conflict in Their Workplace
- Tackling Conflict Issues volunteered by Delegates
- Delegates Work Through Each Others Conflict Issues
Learning Review & Actions
- Key Learning and Actions
Unique Benefits To Conflict Management Delegates
Unique "Risk-Reverse" Money Back Guarantee plus
60 Days Support Package with Expert Tutors
Achievements for this centre
Students per class: 12