Cyq Level 2 Fitness Instructor CourseThe Park Sports Centre
Teachers and trainers (1)
Over 20 years in the Fitness Industry, a former Great Britain 400 metre athlete.
Your first steps to working as a Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer.
The course begins on Wednesday 13th April 2011. It runs for 12 Wednesday evenings between 6.30pm and 9.30pm. Each session will be a mix of practical and theory. There will be a couple of weekend days as well for practical assessment.
There is an informal oven evening on Wednesday 6th April at 6pm where you can meet staff, see the facilities and meet former students. It's also an opportunity to complete starter forms.
This qualification is available in the context of Gym for candidates wishing to work in the health and fitness industry.
Candidates will learn:
- Exercise and fitness knowledge covering:
-bones and joints
-muscles and muscle actions
-cardiovascular and respiratory components of fitness
-principles of training
- How to plan and teach safe and effective exercise sessions
- The principles of training
- How to adapt exercise to suit varied fitness levels
- How to use a range of teaching skills
- The body’s systems and its response to exercise
- Health and safety factors
- How to motivate and support clients
As we off ther the course at such a good rate, you are advised to book early to gaurantee a place.