Dance and Commedia del'ArteILE
Pts800 - (£692) Pts400 - (£346)
- Firenze (Italy)
- 50 hours of class
What you'll learn on the course
The actor, director, educator and writer, Roberto Andrioli alongside professional dancer and actor Marco Bendoni, will lead this theatre workshop.
The course will take place in Italy and Spain and combine body expression/language and acting. Participants will have the opportunity to learn at the The Commedia del´Arte world and to dance to a choreographed Renaissance noble Italian dance as well as organize performances in and around Florence, Rome, Valencia and Barcelona.
- development of the Commedia Dell'Arte in Europe
- body expression exercises
- instrumental training exercises to develop students' own expressive body capabilities and voice
- The Mask: between Art and Magic
- analysis of the scenes of theatrical texts of Moliere, Shakespeare, Goldoni and others
- choreographies from the fifteenth century to the nineteenth
- final performance in Teatro Cestello of Florence