Driver CPC - 35hr Periodic TrainingWallace HGV LGV PCV Forklift DRIVER CPC Training School
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Please remember Periodic Training counts towards Drivers Hours if a driver is being paid to attend training and taken within your normal working hours. Successful attendees receive a certificate of Attendance. For a full prospectus please contract us.
We are an RTITB Master Driver consultant member and deliver Jaupt approved Driver CPC Periodic Training at our fully resourced training centre.
What you'll learn on the course
Freight and Transport
Teachers and trainers (1)
• Weekdays or Weekends
• For one driver or several drivers
• Arrange one training day at a time, or two or more days together
Each training day lasts 7 hours plus breaks, subjects include:
- Drivers Hours and Tachograph
- Safe and Economic Driving Customer Care
- Company Procedures & Secure Transport Operations
- Health and Safety in Transport Operation
- Safe Vehicle Operations and Loading
We can deliver training at your company premises or a local suitable venue, at your choice of dates and times.
When attending training drivers must carry their UK driving licence which shows current C1, C, CE or D1, D entitlement, as appropriate, or their existing current Driver Qualification Card or Digital Tachograph Card
Photocards must have a current photograph (check 4B for the photo expiry date), see our CPC Booking Terms for more details.
Company Sponsored Periodic Training may count towards Drivers Hours if drivers attending during their work hours
Dates are subject to charge acording to customer demand.
Driver CPC Law is in effect.