Electricity Cable Laying Techniques for Cables up to 33kvUtility and Construction Training
Price on request
- Short course
To give delegates a basic understanding of electricity cable laying methods and techniques.
Suitable for: Supervisors and Operatives
Government funding available
Pembroke House Carrington Business Park Manchester Road Carrington, M31 4DD, Lancashire, England
UCT training courses cover a wide range of skills required by the electrical distribution sector.
On completion of the course, delegates should be able to:
- Identify various common electricity cable design & applications.
- Demonstrate understanding of the requirements of HSG47.
- Demonstrate understanding and show ability to be able to lay electricity cable to the correct specification.
- Demonstrate understanding and ability to use mains records.
- Demonstrate understanding for the requirements of cable capping.
- Demonstrate understanding of substation safety.