Equal Opportunities - Discrimination AwarenessLearn to ...
Price on request
What you'll learn on the course
Anti-discriminatory practice is an increasingly important factor in the care sector, with new legislation and regulations appearing every year and the sector striving constantly to improve opportunities for service users from every background.
This course will provide attendees with an awareness of the legislation and of the issues of discrimination and harassment at work, including how to address bad practice, how to deal with incidents of discrimination and harassment and where to go for help.
The course covers
- Types of discrimination
- The law
- Good practice in recruitment
- Dealing with harassment and discrimination at work
- Challenging discrimination
- Getting advice and seeking help
- Monitoring equal opportunities
Full course handout provided