F-Gas Regulations – Preparation TheoryTechtrain Associates
Price on request
This online learning course will allow you to thoroughly prepare for the GOLA test.
This course will allow you to thoroughly prepare for the GOLA test, providing you with;
- Comprehensive details of the underpinning theoretical knowledge required.
- Presentation of information in an easy to follow format.
- Confidence and practice for undertaking the GOLA test.
The GOLA test of theoretical knowledge will test your knowledge in a number of areas, including;
- Basic thermodynamics
- Basic refrigeration cycle
- Knowledge of key components & risk of leakage
- Identify the condition & physical state of refrigerant
- Determine system operating performance & efficiency
- Monitoring system performance for signs of leakage
- Understanding the environmental impact of F gases
- Demonstrating knowledge of equipment record-keeping requirements
A pass in the GOLA test of theoretical knowledge is halfway towards your full certification to City & Guilds Level 2 award in F-Gas and ODS Regulations (2079) – Category I or Category II.