F-Gas Regulations – Preparation TheoryTechtrain Associates
Price on request
This course will allow you to thoroughly prepare for the GOLA test, providing you with;
- Comprehensive details of the underpinning theoretical knowledge required.
- Presentation of information in an easy to follow format.
- Confidence and practice for undertaking the GOLA test.
The GOLA test of theoretical knowledge will test your knowledge in a number of areas, including;
- Basic thermodynamics
- Basic refrigeration cycle
- Knowledge of key components & risk of leakage
- Identify the condition & physical state of refrigerant
- Determine system operating performance & efficiency
- Monitoring system performance for signs of leakage
- Understanding the environmental impact of F gases
- Demonstrating knowledge of equipment record-keeping requirements
A pass in the GOLA test of theoretical knowledge is halfway towards your full certification to City & Guilds Level 2 award in F-Gas and ODS Regulations (2079) – Category I or Category II.