Floristry CorrespondenceFloristry Training Studio
Price on request
- Short course
- Distance Learning
The distance learning package known as Floristry Training Correspondence Course Level 2, covers step-by-step instruction for the construction, creation and presentation of 10 units in floristry. Suitable for a florist who needs to achieve recognized knowledge for general and commercial floristry, that if carefully managed will escalate and flourish into a successful business. The in-house certificate of achievement you will receive at the final stage of your assessment is already accepted with-in the industry. But the most important thing is to have the ability to have fun with flowers. Your final certificate of achievement will show professional development hours and a witness statement giving evidence and levels of competence achieved.
The course is covered in your own environment at your own speed, You will be monitored in a professional manner keeping in line with all educational standards, and commercial competence, covering informative and pictorial step by step instructions all the way. Allowing each client to enjoy what they are accomplishing at their own relaxed pace, covering at least 1-3 hours a week towards the completion of all 10 units. If you want to continue to your final assessment, it will take place at the studio with a practical assessment and keeping in line with commercial timing for all pieces of work. This will complete your correspondence course and you will receive you’re well earned certificate of achievement.
On successfully completing the course you will :-
- receive a “Floristry Training Correspondence Course” Certificate of Achievement.
- have the knowledge to produce designs for Birthday’s, Weddings, Anniversaries, Sympathy, Get-well, New babies, Mothers Day and many more.
- be in demand from family and friends alike to create beautiful designs for them to give as gifts even after your first few units you will be able to create simple but distinctive work.
What you need to supply
- All flowers and foliages for each piece of work
- Working tools, mechanics and sundries to complete each piece of work.
- A safe environment to work (In line with Health and safety regulations)
What the course includes
- Welcome meeting held at the studio at an arranged time and date, suitable for both parties.
- How to prepare and present a portfolio of your work.
- Chance to familiarise your self with the course program.
- An opportunity to purchase any sundries to exclude pp at your welcome meeting.
- All distance learning correspondence papers for each unit purchased.
- File to hold all unit assignments as completed.
- Written introduction to each piece of work.
- List of required of materials and alternatives for each piece of work, Method of instruction, including some pictorial information.
- Principles of design for each piece of work.
- Working information for health and safety requirements.
- Marking criteria.
- Candidates presentation sheets (This is were the photographic evidences will be added and all documentation for return of each unit ready for witness statements)
- Personal outcome (Candidates own work appraisal for each piece of work)
- Job sheet.
- Trainers witness statement of achievement.
- Guaranteed marking and return papers within two weeks of receipt.
- Heather’s (assessor) final practical assessment of each commercial piece of work completed in the studio (if purchased)
- Full invoices to claim tax allowance.