Google AdWords Advanced LevelComputer Training Solutions
- Short course
- At 2 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
You must have either attended our AdWords for Beginners course, or have purchased and watched our AdWords DVD You will need access to your own Google AdWords account, set up in ADVANCE of the course date. Ideally you should have access to Google Analytics for your account
Teachers and trainers (1)
Advanced AdWords Course
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is aimed at small business owners or marketing departments in larger organisations who have attended our AdWords Course for Beginners.
- It is also suitable for those who have purchased our AdWords DVD course.
- Ideally, you should have left at least 1 month between attending the Beginners course and this Advanced AdWords course.
Tell me more about the course:
You must have either attended our AdWords for Beginners course, or have purchased and watched our AdWords DVD
You will need access to your own Google AdWords account, set up in ADVANCE of the course date.
Ideally you should have access to Google Analytics for your account
This course is taught as a LIVE course using your own campaigns throughout the day. Please bring a laptop with you to use on the day. Maximum of 8 delegates to allow personal attention.
- The Google interface and recent changes
- Using the Google AdWords Editor
- Optimising your account and increasing Click Through Rate
- Adding in a HUGE negative keyword list - and where to find the keywords!
- Overcoming problems with poor Quality Score
- Dynamic KeyWord Insertion and when to use it
- Setting up AdWords Reports
- Local Business Adverts - how to set them up and use them effectively
- Further hints and tips for creating adverts
- Using the content network effectively
- Selecting placements for the content network
- Setting your adverts to run at certain times of day
- Position preferences
- Google Analytics and interpreting the information
- Other web tracking packages and interpreting the information
- Examining landing pages for increasing conversions
- Using the Google Website Optimiser
- Latest techniques - sitelinks, click to calls etc
- At least quarter of the course will be spent on optimising your own campaign with personal coaching from Claire