ICB Computerised Bookkeeping Level 2Stonebridge Associated Colleges
- Distance Learning
Requirements: There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Stonebridge House, Ocean View Road, EX23 8ST, Cornwall, England
This course is aimed at anyone with a logical mind who is looking for a career within computerised bookkeeping and accounts. Bookkeepers keep financial records and often enjoy an extremely rewarding profession and an interesting career.
The course includes SAGE software to enable students to apply what they've learned to a work environment. This course prepares students to take the ICB Computerised Bookkeeping Level 2 examination.
- Software overview
- Company setup
- Customer & suppliers setup
- Opening balances
- Business/source document design
- Invoices, credit notes, & cash transactions
- Sales/purchases & bank reconciliation
- Adjustments, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, VAT Return & Corrections
- Accounting for Non-Profit Making Organisations
- All study materials
- Study Guide
- Full Tutor and Admin support
- The course fee includes the ICB registration fee (valued at up to £45.00).