Intro to the Army Professional Reading ProgrammeUdemy
What you'll learn on the course
This course introduces the 'why', 'what' and 'how' of professional military reading. The course outlines why professional reading is important to your career development and gives valuable pointers to help you get the most from the time you invest in reading. The course also provides guidance on what to read; not only some key texts recommended by your peers globally, but also valuable online journals, magazines and blogs that are worthy of your attention. The course finishes by introducing the 'Army Professional Reading Programme' (APRP) and its key features, and provides an introduction to ten books from the past that still provide valuable instruction and entertainment to military audiences to this day. Enjoy!
- Engage with The Hub and follow the APRP Groups
- Over 6 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Use the New Zealand Army Professional Reading Programme
- Develop a professional reading plan
- Find contemporary and historical sources of military knowledge
- Appreciate the contemporary relevance of ten texts from the past
- This course is for New Zealand Army and NZDF personnel interested in developing their military knowledge
- Other military professionals might find this course of interest