Italian Home Cooking course in Florence (tuition and accommodation included)Accademia Riaci
€1,440 - (£1,217)
- Firenze (Italy)
- 16 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
Accademia Riaci - Home Cooking is open to both beginners and the experienced.
· What happens after requesting information?
To apply, please submit the inquiry form available on our website http://www.florenceculinaryschool.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
The main features of our Italian Home Cooking lessons are the following:
- The quality of the teaching is very high, with lessons 4 days a week (3~4 hours each day). Our cooking professor is a recognized culinary professional, who has published cooking books.
- As you probably already know, Tuscany (and its capital Florence) is the region that has the richest culinary tradition in Italy, from mushrooms to beef, cheese and wine.
- Cooking classes take place in a small group of max 7 persons, followed by an informal lunch (or dinner) all together. You will be able to learn from 4 to 5 dishes a day (a total of around 65 recipes per month! Please find attached the sample menu for a 4-week course).
- Italian Home Cooking course includes also a visit to the Central Market of Florence, together with your instructor.
1 week: 1,440 Euro
2 weeks: 2,130 Euro
3 weeks: 2,980 Euro
4 weeks: 3,380 Euro
8 weeks: 6,600 Euro
12 weeks: 9,900 Euro
*including tuition, utilities expense and accommodation, English interpreter.