Learning and Development Level 3Mapalim
Suitable for: Those whose job is to support the learning and development of others.
Government funding available
What you'll learn on the course
Learning and Development
The Learning and Development NVQ Level 3 is aimed at those who support the learning and development of others.
This qualification will aid practitioners delivering training programmes within the context of FE and HE institutions and training providers. It has particular relevance to organisations and tutors who deliver government funded programmes.The qualification is structured to allow the candidate to work at their own pace, with their own assessor during working hours.
3 to 18 months, dependent on the individual candidates competencies.
* Evaluate and develop own practice
* Identify individual learning aims and programmes
* Agree learning programmes with learners
* Develop training sessions
* Create a climate that promotes learning
* Monitor and review progress with learners
* Respond to changes in learning and development
* Enable learning through presentations
* Enable individual learning through coaching
* Support learners by mentoring in the work place
* Assess candidates' performance through observation
* Enable group learning
* Support competence achieved in the work place.
To achieve the qualification candidates must successfully complete seven core units and four optional units chosen from two option groups.
Assessment is through direct observation within a learning and development
setting combined with inspection of supplementary evidence such as assignments, professional discussion, witness testimonies and work products.
The awarding body for this qualification is Edexcel.