Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)IQMS
- Short course
- 8 hours of class
What you'll learn on the course
Basic IT training
An understaning of ISO/ TS169/49 and
As well as ISO 9000 series standards
Teachers and trainers (1)
MSA is one of the core tools of ISO/TS 16949:2009, where it is required to be used within the Product Realisation process and is also a key element of Measure step Six Sigma to establish the reliability of the process measurement system.
- Sources of error in measurement systems (Linearity, Bias, Stability)
- Measurement system repeatability
- Measurement system reproducibility
- Measurement Uncertainty
- Gauge R&R calculations
- Attribute and variable measurement systems analysis
- Measurement system improvements
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course leaders are business improvement specialists, qualified professionals and experienced six sigma master black belts. They have extensive knowledge across a wide range of business sectors including manufacturing, finance, pharmaceuticals, local and national government. They have all cut their teeth as successful change agents within high profile organisations, and fully understand the range of technical, legislative and people challenges that face those with a responsibility for delivering real quality improvements.
All delegates will be awarded a certificate verifying attendance and completion of the course.
Time: 09.00 - 16.00
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for quality professionals, six sigma change agents, lean practitioners and support staff who require a basic understanding of Measurement system evaluation techniques and the potential benefits (supported by examples) of understanding measurement system limitations.
- The course is highly practical and avoids the requirement for a detailed knowledge of statistics
- Managers, Team leaders, Engineers and technicians with responsibility for design, engineering, production and quality
- Senior and line management who are responsible for creating and/or implementing ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements.
This course is only available on an In-house basis, please contact IQMS for details