NVQ Level 3 Hospitality SupervisionH I T Training
Price on request
This is the hospitality industry's professional qualification for supervisory staff, team and shift leaders.
This City & Guilds NVQ is suitable for all supervisory staff in whatever sector of the hospitality industry they are employed.
Those undertaking this qualification will undertake the five core units and then choose specialist units for their area of work to match their job role.
The choices in Groups A and B allow supervisors to select the NVQ units that are appropriate to their area of responsibility.
This qualification is suitable for those already employed as a supervisor as well as those wishing to enter the hospitality industry at this level.
A total of 8 units to be achieved
A City & Guilds Professional NVQ Qualification
All of these 5 Mandatory Units:
- 001 Supervise the work of staff
- 002 Establish and develop positive working relationships in
- 003 Contribute to the control of resources hospitality
- 004 Maintain the health, hygiene, safety
- 005 Manage yourself and security of the working environment
Group A – select a minimum of 1 unit from this group:
- 007 Maintain food production operations
- 008 Supervise a function
- 010 Maintain the food service
- 011 Maintain the drinks service
- 017 Maintain the housekeeping service
- 020 Maintain the portering and concierge service
- 021 Maintain the reception service
- 022 Maintain the reservations and booking service
Group B – select a maximum of 2 units from this group:
- 006 Contribute to promoting hospitality services and products
- 009 Contribute to the development and introduction of recipes and menus
- 012 Maintain the off-site food delivery service
- 013 Maintain cellar and drink storage operations
- 014 Maintain external areas
- 015 Maintain the wine cellar and dispense counter
- 016 Maintain the vending service
- 018 Maintain the linen service
- 019 Monitor and solve customer service problems
- 023 Work with others to improve customer service
- 024 Contribute to the selection of personnel for activities
- 025 Contribute to the development of teams and individuals
- 026 Enter and find data using a computer
- 027 Control practices for handling payments
- 028 Contribute to the development of the wine list