NVQ Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership - OnlineAce Vocational Development
- NVQ Level 1
What you'll learn on the course
Strategic Business Management
Teachers and trainers (1)
This qualification is learners who work in, or who want to work in a strategic management role. It gives learners the opportunity to;
- develop and demonstrate competence in strategic management and senior management and leadership roles at a senior level in both the public and provate sectors as a Director, Finance Director, Programme Director, Vice President, Head of Strategy and innovation, Chief Executive Oficer and Principal.
- develop and demonstrate the skills to develop the core competencies of the roles above, including developing business and strategic plans, providing strategic leadership and shaping the culture and direction of a business.
- have existing skills recognised.
- achieve a nationally-recognised level 7 qualification.
- develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
To achieve the qualification the learner has to achieve 45 credits, with the three mandatory units totalling 16 of these credits. The remaining units are taken from chosen optional units.
Learners will have one to one sessions with their assessor and submit evidence for assessment through our e-portfolio system. support and Guidance is available via the e-portfolio system, email and telephone.