Office Skills, Secretarial & PA CourseStudy365
- Intensive course
- 32 hours of study
- Online campus
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
It’s particularly suited for those who prefer a self-paced method of learning, with trainer support when they need it. All levels welcome, from beginners to experience. The course is ideal for both beginners and existing Office admin, Secretary and PA who is seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification. The course will help to gain the knowledge or widen their skill base to perform Office admin, Secretary and PA related tasks, as a part of their role.
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification. Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Office Skills, Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training”
· What marks this course apart?
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
· What happens after requesting information?
On receiving your request, one of our stuff members will call you or send you a message by explaining everything about the course you are requesting information including how you can sign up, payment options, exam and enrollment requirements etc.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
This Office Admin, Secretarial and Personal Assistant course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 32 guided learning hours and each unit carries 08 guided learning hours:
1. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
2. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
3. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
4. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
5. Microsoft Word
6. MICROSOFT EXCEL
7. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
8. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
9. MICROSOFT ACCESS
10. Diary Management
11. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
12. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
13. NOTE TAKING
14. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
15. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
16. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
19. ORGANISING A MEETING
20. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
21. Event Planning
22. Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation
24. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
25. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
26. Supervising and monitoring the office works
27. TIME MANAGEMENT
28. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
29. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
30. Job functions and Description of Office Admin & Manager
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Office Admin, Office Manager, Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.