Painting and DecoratingBarnardos Palmersville Training
Price on request
- Short course
- Newcastle upon tyne
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Unit 27 North Tyne Industrial Estate, Benton, NE12 9SZ, Tyne and Wear, England
What you'll learn on the course
Painting and Decorating
Are you interested in a career as a painter and decorator? Age 16-18?
- You will be trained in the use of tools and access equipment, surface preparation, painting including undercoat, gloss and emulsion, wallpapering, glazing, health and safety and specialist paint effects.
- You will develop essential keyskills in communication and number.
- You will have the opportunity to gain additional qualifications, e.g. first aid, health and safety.
- NVQ Level 1 - Decorative Finishing and Industrial Painting Occupations
- Painter and Decorator Apprenticeship.
All qualifications allow learners to progress to higher levels of training.
Learners will gain experience of a range of internal and external painting/decorating projects and work placements with painters and decorators in their local area.
"It's a great way to meet more people."