People Mean BusinessInstitute of Directors
- Short course
- In 2 locations
Teachers and trainers (4)
Successful companies rely on having the right people, with the right skills in the right jobs to ensure that business strategies are realised. This course examines the issue of aligning human resource strategies to your business goals and provides the legal and professional frameworks within which directors can enhance the investment made in people, so adding value to the business.
What to expect
- A re-assessment and alignment of your human resource policies and practices in the light of your corporate strategy
- Learn to gain competitive advantage through people - your greatest asset
Participation on this course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Understand the role and responsibility of the board in integrating human resource strategy with the corporate strategy
- Analyse how and why human resource policies should be integrated into the implementation of strategic plans
- Implement reward, recognition and remuneration strategies
- Utilise strategies for the development of people
- Understand the implications of employment law
- Appreciate the people implications of strategic change
This course include post-course support in the form of e-learning. Upon attendance at the face-to-face course, you will be given details of how to access the e-support website. The e-support website contains e-learning activities, exercises and resources designed to refresh and support the knowledge you gain on the face-to-face course.
This course counts towards the Certificate in Company Direction.