Preparation and Cookery Level 1Doncaster College
Price on request
- A Level
What you'll learn on the course
You will be able progress onto the Level 2 Professional Cookery course, or even get a job in the industry.
As part of your course you will also complete Maths, English and ICT, as you will need these to be a great Chef. Throughout the course you will be set challenges, to allow you to develop your personal skills and qualities further.
The course is made up of 6 units, some of the food that you will be producing includes :
- Beer Battered Fish and Chips
- Lamb Pie, with Fondant Potato, Green Pea Puree and a Rich Red Wine Gravy
- Chelsea Buns and Hot Cross Buns
- Chargrilled Italian Vegetable Bake, with Parmesan Crust
- Chocolate Chip and Orange Baked Cheesecakes
- A range of freshly made Biscuits – Choc Chip, Gingernuts, Shortbread, and Fudge Brownie
- Apple Crumble to Bread and Butter Pudding.