Presentation SkillsDoctrina Training & Consultancy Ltd
- Practical seminar
- Belfast city (Northern Ireland)
- 7 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
By the end of the course participants will: Know how to undertake proper preparation for a presentation Understand guidelines for structuring a presentation Know how to maintain the audience’s interest and how to project clearly Learn how to make appropriate use of visual aids to enhance your message Be confident when dealing with questions Understand how to avoid common presentational pitfalls
· Who is it intended for?
This course is ideal for any individual who would like to either develop or refine their presentation skills by presenting with confidence and style.
Certificate of Attendance
· What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired, we will contact you via email or by telephone. We will forward the course outline together with a booking form for completion. Confirmation details will be sent together with an invoice close to the course date.
What you'll learn on the course
Skills and Training
Good Understanding of English Language
Teachers and trainers (1)
Doctrina's Training & Consultancy Ltd scope of trainers all have extensive knowledge and experience of delivering Customer Care training to the private and public sector as well as the voluntary sector.
This course is designed to give participants a full understanding of how to prepare and deliver an effective presentation.
By the end of the course participants will:
· To know how to undertake proper preparation for a presentation
· Guidelines for structuring a presentation
· Know how to maintain audience interest and project clearly
· How to make appropriate use of visual aids to enhance your message
· Be confident dealing with questions
· How to avoid common presentational pitfalls
Course objectives and introductions
· Introductions/ icebreaker
· Course objectives
Barriers to presentations
· Identifying the barriers to effective presentations
· Defining objectives
· What you need to know about your audience
· The importance of timings
· Consideration of your delivery environment
· Other critical preparations
Building and structuring a presentation
· Gathering, selecting and ordering your material
· The importance of illustrating material by using experience and imagination when speaking
· Making and using notes, timings
· Effective openings and closings
Using Visual aids
· What makes a good visual
· Using Power Point animation appropriately
· Tips for using Power Point in presentations.
· Holding the listener’s attention – the use of words, tone of voice
· The use of body language
· Dealing with nerves
· How to deal competently with questions.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for individuals would wish to either develop or refine their presentation skills by presenting with confidence and style.