The Protection of Regulatory Data in the Pharmaceutical IndustryManagement Forum
- Short course
- Harrington Hall Hotel, L...
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND? §Gain practical advice enabling you to protect and licence your regulatory data effectively §Listen to a pan-European panel of experts also on-hand all day to answer your specific questions §Learn how to use the law to leverage your competitive advantage §Stay abreast of the issues that may impact your business/clients §Compare experiences with other professionals from across Europe.
Suitable for: §Intellectual Property Managers §In-house Lawyers §Licensing Managers §Contract Managers §Procurement Professionals §Company Secretaries
BOOK BEFORE 7TH MAY TO RECEIVE AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF 15%.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Gain practical advice enabling you to protect and licence your regulatory data effectively
- Listen to a pan-European panel of experts also on-hand all day to answer your specific questions
- Learn how to use the law to leverage your competitive advantage
- Stay abreast of the issues that may impact your business/clients
- Compare experiences with other professionals from across Europe
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Intellectual Property Managers
- In-house Lawyers
- Licensing Managers
- Contract Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Company Secretaries
Trevor Cook Bird and Bird
Ian Dodds-Smith Arnold and Porter
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Gassner Bird and Bird
Paul Maclennan Anderson & Company
Carla Schoonderbeek NautaDutilh N.V.
Susan Singleton Singletons
Sarah Turner Lovells
Tim Worden Taylor Wessing
TOPICS TO BE COVERED AT THIS CONFERENCE:
- Current Issues and Guidance Concerning Data Protection
- Latest Developments in Biosimilars in the US and Beyond
- Confidentiality and the Law
- Using Copyright for Regulatory Data Protection
- Utilising Contract Clauses to Protect Data
- Freedom of Information and Regulatory Data Protection
- Achieving Market Exclusivity through IP Rights
- Effective Licensing of Regulatory Data
This conference merits 6 hours UK Solicitors Regulation Authority self-accreditation scheme Ref: CJA/MAFO. CPD Accreditation for the Bar is being considered by the UK Bar Standards Board