Secretarial SkillsITG Learning
A successful Secretary/Administrator needs to be good at communicating, co-ordinating and planning in order to support the team. This course helps develop those skills so that you can contribute and support your team more effectively.
- Why time management is important
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Developing a persuasive style
- Assertiveness - How to deal with colleagues and senior staff members
- Telephone techniques - Using a professional approach
- How to write correspondents correctly