Security Management Stage 3ARC Training International
Price on request
Designed to enhance your ability to formulate security policy and manage security programmes at a regional or corporate level.
Suitable for: Participants who have attended Security Management Stage 2 (or equivalent)
This programme assumes participants have attended Security Management Stage 2 (or equivalent) and is designed to enhance your ability to formulate security policy and manage security programmes at a regional or corporate level. Much emphasis is placed on broadening your contribution to your organisation's security risk management strategy and on enhancing your ability to interact effectively with top management teams. This course provides a pathway for delegates wishing to further their studies in security management with Middlesex University.
- Corporate Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Adding Strategic Value to Security Management
- Setting a Vision for Corporate Security
- Kidnap Risk Reduction & Response
- Illicit Trade & Counterfeiting
- Product Tampering & Extortion
- Investigating Information Leaks
- Security Project Management
- IT Security - Managing Strategic Risks
- Terrorism - Future Trends and Responses
- External Liaison & Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Expansion - Security Considerations
- Security Intelligence
- Dealing with Protest Activity
- Strategic Security Management Exercise
- Multi-Site Security Management Project.