Terrorism and Homeland SecurityEd-next
What you'll learn on the course
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define the history, organization, and tactics of terrorism
- Recall common terrorist movements around the world
- Identify the impact terrorism has on politics and people
- Recognize the ideological and religious movements of international terrorism
- Define domestic terrorism, homeland security and constitutional law
ed-next is the distance e-learning provider of choice. We’re affiliated to acknowledged online e-learning providers and we deliver over 500 academic, vocational and professional development courses. A recent and very exciting move has been our partnership with the University of Derby to enrol students on its highly respected undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses. As it’s so expensive ed-next’s comprehensive portfolio of courses addresses a huge range of work-based situations and skill levels, as well as academic content where relevant, and we cover all levels and all types of organisation, so there’s sure to be something in our collection that meets your needs. So why not come with us on an exciting journey of discovery, challenge, and personal improvement, with benefits for you, your career and your organisation.
Achievements for this centre
All materials are included in this course.