Transport PGDipNewcastle University
Price on request
- Newcastle upon tyne
What you'll learn on the course
- CEG8495 Postgraduate Diploma Project and Dissertation in Transport
You will select modules to the value of 90 credits from the following:-
- CEG8410 Road Safety
- CEG8417 Field Class – Transport
- CEG8418 Transport Policy and Legislation
- CEG8419 Transport Modelling and Forecasting
- CEG8421 Traffic Flow and Control
- CEG8422 Intelligent Transport Systems
- CEG8423 Transport Research Methods
- CEG8424 Transport Planning and Sustainable Mobility
- CEG8425 Public Inquiry into a Transport Scheme
- CEG8426 Economic and Environmental Appraisal of Transport Activities
With approval from the Degree Programme Director and depending on your academic background, alternative modules to those listed above may be selected to a maximum of 20 credits.
Modules may change for your year of entry.
Individual modules can be taken as Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
A higher education qualification in engineering, quantitative or a transport related discipline. We consider applications on an individual basis, taking into account relevant work experience.