Writing powerful and effective keynote speechesThe Centre for Strategy and Communication
Price on request
The keynote speech can be a forceful medium for promoting an organisation and highlighting its leaders. But a poorly planned and written speech can have the opposite effect. In this interactive one-day workshop you will learn to write a compelling keynote speech either for yourself, or for one of your senior people.
Over the course of the day you will cover:
- how to write for the ear, not the eye
- getting a clear brief from the person who will deliver the speech - what you need to know
- user-friendly techniques for researching a speech
- tips and techniques to help you write speeches to
- motivate the audience
- crafting memorable introductions and strong closings
- developing visual aids for someone else to use
- special occasions - writing a speech that will mark an important event
Who is this course for?
The course is for anyone who is called upon to write speeches - either on their own or another's behalf.
What will this course help me do: learning outcomes?
The course will give you the skills to develop a speech that will grab and keep attention, and leave a lasting, positive impression on the audience.