ACCA equips students with an in-depth knowledge of both accounting and management to enable them to work in any area of accounting and finance.
Suitable for: Suitable for the people who work or have knowledge about the in any area of accounting and finance.
To take into account
Entry Routes: -2 A levels and 3 GCSEs (5 separate subjects including English and Maths) -CAT Level B (complete) -AAT (UK) Intermediate (complete) -BTEC National Certificate (any subjects) -Advanced GNVQ (any subject) -NVQ Level 3 or 4 (any subject) -Degree (from a recognised institution in any subject)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
About the Course:
ACCA is the largest global accountancy body, with nearly 300,000 members and students in 160 countries worldwide. .ACCA equips students with an in-depth knowledge of both accounting and management to enable them to work in any area of accounting and finance.
- F1 Accountant in Business
- F2 Management Accounting
- F3 Financial Accounting
- F4 Business Law
- F5 Performance Management
- F6 Business Taxation
- F7 Financial Reporting
- F8 Audit
- F9 Financial Management.
- P1 Professional Accountant
- P2 Corporate Reporting
- P3 Business Analysis
- P4 Advanced Financial Management
- P5 Performance Management
- P6 Advanced Taxation
- P7 Advanced Audit.
Students have the choice of sitting either computer-based or paper-based exams at Part 1 (Fundamental Level). Computer based examination can be taken at any time during the year however, paper-based exams are held twice a year - in June and December
You will also need to gain three year's practical experience as per requirements of ACCA.There is no time limit for this to take place. Students often choose to fulfil this requirement once they have passed their examinations and many do this upon return to their home country.
- 2 A levels and 3 GCSEs (5 separate subjects including English and Maths)
- CAT Level B (complete)
- AAT (UK) Intermediate (complete)
- BTEC National Certificate (any subjects)
- Advanced GNVQ (any subject)
- NVQ Level 3 or 4 (any subject)
- Degree (from a recognised institution in any subject)
April & September (For June & Dec Exams) & CBE
Weekend / Daytime / Evening
Registration with ACCA:
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the student to register with ACCA as soon as possible.
- You can write, phone or visit their web site.
Career opportunities: You will also need to gain three year's practical experience as per requirements of ACCA. There is no time limit for this to take place.