Course not currently available
In Bedfordshire ()
Geographical Information Systems analyses are based upon increasingly sophisticated methods, but the results are subject to both error and uncertainty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Achievements for this centre
On successful completion of this short course you will:
- Assess the quality of geographic data
- Undertake advanced spatial analyses
- Analyse the requirements of a proposed application and synthesise an appropriate solution
- Customise a GIS.
- Spatial analysis: multi criteria analysis, hydrological modelling, network analysis, linear referencing
- Main conceptual features of a Windows application
- Analysis of the requirements of a proposed application
- Synthesis of an appropriate solution
- The Visual Basic (VB) editor
- Programming controls including menus and dialogs
- Programming procedures
- Variables, constants and data types
- Write simple applications
- Error handling
- Menu design
- Processing files
- The object model in GIS.