This course is designed to help Nurses maintain their annual update and training in Anaphylaxis as required by the RCN.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
This course is also appropriate for other Medical Staff, Carers and Teachers who work with children or adults who might be at risk of an anaphylactic reaction.
This course is certificated for one year and a course booklet is provided for later reference.
- Anaphylaxis Policies and Protocols.
- What is an Anaphylaxis Reaction.
- Common Causes.
- Signs and Symptoms.
- Management and Treatment of Anaphylaxis.
- Administration of Adrenaline and other Drugs.
- Concludes with a Practical CPR Session.