The course should provide operatives and employers with a general understanding of asbestos regulations and the types and use of asbestos containing materials also delegates will have an understanding of the correct reporting and management systems to be in place when working in areas were asbestos may be present.
Suitable for: All persons working in areas where asbestos materials may be located.
Government funding available
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
This course has been developed to give instruction on the hazards and dangers involved with asbestos and are intended for all persons working in areas where asbestos materials may be located.
- Asbestos its uses and locations etc where it may be found.
- Asbestos products
- Types of asbestos
- Nature of asbestos and its biological effects
- Risk to health from asbestos
- Identification of asbestos products and reporting procedures
- Use of ppe, training and instruction requirements
This course can be run on the clients’ premises, sites, or at a pre-arranged venue.