Different dates available
College attendance will be one day per week and an assessor will visit you in your workplace once a month to assess your competence and help you build a portfolio of evidence.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
As male grooming increases in popularity, so do the opportunities to work in this area. You may be working in a barber’s shop which offers male grooming or working for a top class hairdresser at the cutting edge of style. You will pay close attention to customer service with the highest degree of accuracy. If you want to get into an industry where you can gain razor-sharp skills and really express yourself, then this could be for you.What will I study?
Level 2 Diploma
- Advise & Consult with Clients
- Cut Facial Hair & Shape Using Basic Techniques
- Cut Hair Using Basic Barbering Techniques
- Dry & Finish Men’s Hair
- Health & Safety
- Advanced Apprenticeship or other Level 3 qualification
- Careers could include: Salon Supervisor, Salon Manager, Manage or Develop your own Business