In Milano (Italy) and Edinburgh
Train to Renewable Energy.
Suitable for: Maintenance ppl, Designers, Plumbers
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Who it is for:
Technicians and individuals intending to learn how to install, maintain and repair biomass equipment.
Design engineers. Architects.
When: 13th November 2010
- Overview of biomass resources.
- Energy content in biomass.
- Biomass sector growth potential.
- UK Govt Targets.
Regulations and incentives.
- Production and preservation of biomass for energy use. Biomass conversion technologies:
- biomass heating, anaerobic digestion (bio-methane), gasification, pyrolysis, biomass to oil production. Economical analysis of biogas based electricity generation, Economical analysis of gasification based electricity generation.
Galileo Certificate Provided.
Spaces are limited, we therefore recommend reserving your space as soon as possible.