This Massage course allows you to learn a routine, which will relax the client along with easing any muscle tension and fatigue.
Suitable for: This course is ideal for complete beginners ready to explore the world of massage.
To take into account
Entry Level: No Previous Experience Required
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Time: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Models Required - None. The Academy Will Arrange Models.
About The Course
This is a 2 day intensive course, where following the first day, students will be required to practice their practical massage skills at home before returning for the 2nd day, two weeks later.
The Course will cover the following:
- Relevant Human Anatomy & Physiology
- The History & Benefits Of Massage
- Health & Safety Precautions
- Professional Ethics & Client Records
- Correct Working Conditions & Client Care
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Products And Equipment Used During Massage
- Correct Massage Procedure & Preparation Of Client
- Correct Posture For Therapist
- Aftercare Advice
Students per class: 4