Course not currently available
In Sittingbourne ()
The trainee will be expected to identify basic construction and components together with their uses, limitations and principles of operation. Understand the hydraulic system, operator duties and responsibilities, routine maintenance checks and safe and effective practical operation.
Suitable for: Designed for operators of vehicles fitted with wheels or tracks.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Introduction to the course.
- Health and safety at work act 1974
- Industrial site safety
- Basic operation and controls
- Setting up to shovel and re-setting for travelling
- Pre-checks before operating
- Safe working loads (SWL)
- Practical operations loading and unloading
- Using bulldozer for loading
- Theory Test
- Practical Test
Ratio: Maximum 3 Trainees per instructor per bulldozer.
All training is available on site by company arrangement.
Duration: 1 to 10 days dependent on experience .