The Med-fx Training Chemical Peel courses will help you get started & gain knowledge on treating clients and the importance of daily skin care.
Suitable for: People who are new or are at intermediate level of Chemical Peels.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
You will also gain knowledge on product range, precautions, problems and solutions, procedure, follow up, ethical selling, consent, insurance, marketing and advertising.
The morning will involve a theory session and in the afternoon, explaining the concept of Glycolic Acid (GA), Salicylic Acid (SA) based peels, Trichloracetic Acid (TCA) peels and the Innovation Concept peel (ICP) the Med-fx trainer will demonstrate the peels that you have discussed in the morning.
It is then over to you! You will gain hands-on experience on your own model all under the guidance and support of the Med-fx trainer. (If you are unable to supply a model Med-fx Training may be able to assist you, provided you ask in sufficient time).
09:30 – 11:30
- Introduction to facial rejuvenation
- Introduction to chemical peels
11:30 – 11:45
11:45 – 13:00
- The skin consultation
- The Glycolic and Salicylic peels
- The TCA peels
13:00 – 13:45
Lunch (provided by Med-fx Training)
13:45 – 14:30
Daily skin care & the ICP de-pigmentation protocols
14:30 – 17:30
17:30 – 18:00
Final discussion, validation assessment and certification
There is a maximum of eight delegates on this course. We believe that you should be able to spend quality time with your trainer and are able to ask questions through out the day.
On the day, you will receive a folder dedicated to your Med-fx Training course including the following:
· A copy of the presentation, which is presented to you by our Med-fx Trainer, you are able to make your own notes on each of the slides.
· Reference tables – skin care and peel types
· Example Client information forms
· Client Confidential Medical History Form
· Client Treatment Record
· Client Consent Form
· Client Aftercare Instructions
· Product Information – how to order
· Product brochure
· Cosmeceutical Information
· Information regarding your malpractice insurance
· 10% discount coupon with Hamilton Fraser on your new insurance policy!
· FREE Post Course Dedicated E-Mail Address for all Delegates.
If you need to speak to your trainer after your training you can contact them via your dedicated e-mail address. Your question will be answered via e-mail or your trainer will call you depending on your question. Details included within delegate pack.