To gain knowledge and understanding on management accountancy.
Suitable for: Anyone
To take into account
The standard requirements are given in terms of 'benchmark' GCSE and GCE/VCE ALevel and VCE Double Awards, but there is a wide range of other qualifications which can be accepted. Assessment Students will be assessed by combination of assessment methods, including assignments, short tests, projects and examinations.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA)
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants - is a leading membership body that offers an internationally recognised professional qualification in management accountancy, which focuses on accounting for business.
Students are advised to attempt between two or four papers at any one exam sitting, although it is possible to sit six. The fee include the revision course and lecture notes. Examination texts, kits and notes are included in the packages. The candidates are required to make his / her own arrangement to acquire these items.
- C01 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- C02 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- C03 Fundamentals of Business Mathematics
- C04 Fundamentals of Business Economics
- C05 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
- P1 Management Accounting Performance Evaluation
- P2 Management Accounting Decision Management
- P4 Organisational Management and Information Systems
- P5 Integrated Management
- P7 Financial Accounting and Tax Principles
- P8 Financial Analysis
- P3 Management Accounting Risk and Control Strategy
- P6 Management Accounting Business Strategy
- P9 Management Accounting Financial Strategy
*P10 Test of Professional Competence in Management Accountant (TOPCIMA)*
TOPCIMA is the final exam that students sit. By passing this exam students have proved that they have the ability to transfer their strategic and practical knowledge to a real life business situation. The TOPCIMA has no specific syllabus content.
Students will be registered on immediate basis at the time of fee payment. All students who are being enrolled for either 5 months or 3 months course required to pay fee either in full or installments. Students are recommended to visit college prior to the commencement for the registration where course timetable and study material will be issued after paying all dues.
Course Start Date