To allow students to: improve the fluency of their communication. enhance their English vocabulary. work on their pronunciation. discuss various topics in English. gain confidence when communicating in English
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Communication classes may be taken combined with General English as part of a 25 or 30-hour-a-week study programme.
Communication classes at LMC aim to allow students to:
- improve the fluency of their communication
- enhance their English vocabulary
- work on their pronunciation
- discuss various topics in English
- gain confidence when communicating in English
- Teacher will introduce a topic of conversation for the lesson. Students are expected to try their best to engage in conversation with the teacher and their classmates.
- Sometimes the teacher will invite students to introduce a topic of conversation.
- There is no course book for this class, although the teacher may use supplementary materials from time to time.
Class times & availability
Communication classes run from 12:20-2:20 in our Finsbury Park centre.