Corporate & Hotel Front Office Bitesize workshop
This Course covers the basics of front of house operations . It can be attended by anyone who is ready to embark on the journey of hospitality and front facing roles . The power packed course will give a clear overview of the subject and will highlight the array of career oppurtunities associated .
To take into account
Basic Spoken & written English .
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Office reception
Teachers and trainers (1)
Power Packed training covering all Important areas of front office management for corporate/ Hotel /Retail or any other Frontline or customer facing positions
The Program outline is as follows
- Working effectively as part of the Front Office team
- First Impression and positve Impact
- Presentation skills and Body language
- Business Etiquettes and Corporate grooming.
- Front of House Reception general Operations
- Communications Skills and its imporatnce
- Arrival , departure and appointments
- Dealing with bookings and Reservations
- Telephone Skills
- Preparing customer accounts and deal with departures
- Providing Information and Conceirge services
- Creating and Filing documents in a business envoirnment
- Use of office equipment and office tools in a business environment
- Email, Outlook and Internet Queries
- Store and retrieve information ,
- Data protection
- Customer complaints and compliance
- Promote additional services and upselling
- Effective handover
- Handling and recording Payments (In and Out) ,Float /Petty cash
Basic Lunch and snacks will be provided .
A paticipation certificate will be provided