Original amount in EUR:
Different dates available
Delivery of study materials
This course is adressed to any person who wants to approach the subject either for professional or amateur reasons. It is created by experts in the field and each subject is covered very well. Thanks to this course you will approach to the subject and find new job opportunities.
About this course
To any person who wants to approach the Criminology world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
Greater quality with minor cost
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Forensic Medicine
- Crime scene
- Criminal science
- Criminal organizations
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Introduction to criminology: discipline associated with criminology and criminal science, tools for social control and methods of investigation.
- Sociological, psychological and biological theories: structural-functionalism, conflict theory, deviance, critical and radical criminology, Freud's theory (conscious, subconscious, unconscious).
- Crime scene investigation - techniques and strategies: intervention on the crime scene, identification, collection and conservation of traces, testimony, contamination, repertamento, olfactory fingerprint of the crime scene, the molecular dogs per person missing.
- Forensic medicine: fingerprints, DNA fingerprints, inspection, tanatology, wound analysis, murder-suicide.
- Interpretations: expertise, crime scene reconstruction, Bloodstain Pattern Analysis, methods of research evidence, false evidence, scientific and testimonial evidence, media role, media processes, investigative journalism, private investigations and psychiatric expertise.
- Psychology and forensic psychiatry: mental and personality disorders, aggressiveness and violence, clinical psychopathology, paraphilia and sexual perversions and psychic defense mechanisms.
- Criminology: analysis of criminal action, crime scene analysis, reconstruction of the event, psychological autopsy, staging, undoing, victimology, criminal profiling, serial killer, stalking, rapists, pyromaniacs, women murderers, matricide and parricide, domestic violence, physical abuse of minors, bullying, youth gangs, alcohol, drugs, family crime, satanic and esoteric sects.
- Criminal organizations: mafia organizations, kidnapping and the psychology of the kidnapper, prostitution and trafficking, terrorism, kamikaze psychology, racketeering and extortion, crimes against humanity.
- Interrogation techniques and detection of lies: neurophysiology and neuropsychology, indicators of lying and truth, human communication, body language, facial microexpression, interrogation and suggestibility.
Original amount in EUR: