Participants will learn: How to make a designer 4 tier cupcake tower. Frosting swirls & piping work. A range from novelty to sugar flower designs. Presenting the finished cupcakes. Suitable for anyone interested in cupcakes.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Teachers and trainers (1)
Paul Bradford has a wealth of experience. He heads up a team of designers, annually makes cakes for royalty in the UK and in April 2010 made a cake for Prince Albert of Monaco in front of 100 Italian Cuisine students. He has a passion for teaching and explains a lot more than simply the course syllabus.
Time: 9.30 - 5 pm
Here are a selection of some of the designs you will learn.
The course includes lunch and use of equipment with the finished cupcakes to take home to show off to your friends.
- 9:30am - 9:45am - Introductions, food hygiene, health and safety
- 9:45am - 10:45am - Paul will demonstrate a variety of effective cupcake designs
- 10:45 - 12am Create sugar decorations
- 12am - 1pm - Lunch
- 1pm - 2pm - Finishing the cupcakes
- 2pm - 2:30pm - Presenting the cupcakes
- 2:30pm - 3:45pm - Experiment with your own designs
- 3:45pm - 4pm - coffee break
- 4pm - 4:45pm - Finishing off and presenting a box that you could sell
- 4:45pm - 5pm - Tidy up and group photo
Full payment is required at time of booking to secure your place which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Students per class: 8